The Ulysses HD Quad is a 4 input multiviewer (quad splitter processor). Severa of these units can be cascaded together for a larger multi-input / window monitoring system.
You can visually monitor up to 16 video signal sources on the same HD monitor in real-time.
This is an ideal solution to replace monitor walls in broadcast TV studious, cable TV networks, satellite systems, OB Vans, CCTV security video system, digital signage systems, technology control, and more.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Full HD 1920x1080i monitor output through HDMI and SDI interfaces
- 4 x HD/SD-SDI inputs + 1 input for cascading - cascade up to 4 devices. Maximum number of windows is 16 (4x4)
- Presets of layout can be used
- Graphic objects such as logo, clock can be displayed
- Audio level meters can be displayed
- Audio signals can be taken from embedded SDI audio and the audio group and audio channel number can be chosen for display
- Text titles such as source name, current mode, etc. can be displayed
- Tally function allows Program/Preview marks for corresponding sources (option)
- Controlled through Ethernet, RS-422/485
HD:SMPTE 292M/274M/296M, 1.485 and 1.4835Gb/s, 1080i 60/59.94/50Hz
SD:SMPTE 259M, 270Mb/s, 625i50, 525i59.94
Power consumption: 15 W
Power : 90- 260 V 50/60hz
Weight: 3,5 kg / 7.7 pounds
Construction: 19'' 1U Stand-alone device
Ulysses HD Quad MV104HD
- Ulysses HD Quad MV104HD Multiviewer